tisdag 19 januari 2016

Makeup storage part 1


I am sorry, but for some reason did all the text disappear and I have to rewrite it again. *sigh*.. 

But this is my storage for makeup that I have beside my bathroom mirror, I will just write about the stuff that are hanging and what kind of storage units I have used. So here we go again.. 

First I have a IKEA dish rack hanging on the water pipes on the wall, And under that I have IKEA spice rack hanging in hooks from the dish rack and on some hooks I have big necklaces and a hand mirror hanging. And the white plastic media storage is IKEA Kupol.

IKEA Dish rack Grundtal and IKEA spice rack Kroken and IKEA media storage Kupol



On the top shelf on Kroken I have some hair brushes, eye shadow stick (don't use them that much), Body Shop Perfume "Green Tea Fuji" and some facial oil cleanser. 


On the bottom rack I have some nail stuff, different kinds of Argan oil, and facial products.
The bottle in the corner is a hand soap and the little white container in front is a nail polish remover jar. 

My brushes I have in a common cutlery holder that I bought in the supermarket. I will talk about my brushes in an other part so you just have to wait for that. 

And in the silver metal pot hanging from Grundtal I have some brushes that I don't use as much, but still can't be without, and of course a small hand mirror with Jack Skeleton, just cause it's cute. 

So that was all from me this time, I will be back with part 2 and then I will show you what I have in my media storage Kupol. So bye for now and see you later...


Take care, Suss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar