lördag 11 juni 2016

Small Kosmetik4less.de Haul

Hi, here is a small haul from Kosmetik4less.de. I found that they had some new Wet'n'Wild palettes so I bought that and when I was on a roll, some other stuff came along too.. :D

The Wet'n'Wild palette 'Floral Values'
W7 loose powder in 'Natural Beige'
W7 waterproof liquid eyeliner 'black'
Essence blush 'Love & Sound'
Essence lipliner 'Transperent'
Catrice liquid lipstick/gloss 'Marilyn Monrouge'
Catrice nail polish 'Sweet Macaron Sin'
Catrice cream to powder eyeshadow/liner 'Nothing else MUDer'
Makeuprevolution nail polish 'Lilac Love'
Garlic treatment Nails

I have tried the W'n'W palette and it's great as many of the eyeshadow from that brand. W7 eyeliner are a repurchase. The Catrice nail polishes are great and this color is more like rosey-beige-nude and really pretty. The Catrice liquid lipstick/gloss looks red in the tube but is more like pinkish red but not hard in your face red and it has quite a flat wide applicator and the Catrice eyeshadow creme to powder is easy to use and are quite smudge free, which is very good.
The Essence blush what can I say more that be very gentle with applying this it is extremely pigmented. So don't forget to tap of the brush.
I absolutely love the garlic treatment for the nails, it' makes them so strong and my nails don't split when I use it. I just tried the MakeupRevolutions nail polish and I must say it's so so sheer it's like not having any polish on at all, it make the nail look a little bit pinker, but that is it, so if you like "no-polish" polish, this is your thing, I am more like a give-me-color-girl for the nails. :) 


There are my small haul from Kosmetik4less.de and what I think of the products. Let me know if there are any things you like me to show closer or if you like me to do a look with these products.
Enjoy and take care, don't forget to have a nice weekend!

/Suss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar