lördag 27 februari 2016

Makeup Storage part 5 Finale

So finally we have made it to the end of this storage quest :)

I have only my Wet 'n' Wild palette, some single eyeshadow and 122 mineral eyeshadows left to show you. So here we go, this will be a short blog post :)


IKEA food containers (don't remember the name) 

Wet'n'Wild palettes, 8, 6, 4, 3
Single eyeshadow and mineral pigments from Meow cosmetics, Pure Luxe and M*A*D cosmetics.

And finally at the end I have lose eyeshadow/pigments from Everyday Minerals and Archetype Cosmetics.

So there you have it, my makeup collection and how I store it.

I hope you enjoyed this tour and I will be back for more posts. Now I will eat some breakfast and the off to Stockholm. 

See you later and take care, Suss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar