fredag 5 februari 2016

Makeup Storage part 3


Welcome back, now we continue with part 3 and IKEA Moppe. Here I have my face makeup, eye make up (singles and small palettes) and blush, highlighers and bronzers. So please stay, read and enjoy! 

IKEA Moppe, Glis (pink plastic box) where I have all my small perfume samples and bottles, a pink metallic pot for lip pens and lip liners. 

First row left: Face primers, concealers, powders and anti-shine primer from Urban Decay, Clarins, noxidoxi, So Susan, Benefit, Monu, Emite Make Up, ELF; IsaDora, MakeUp Revolution, Manhattan, Garnier, YoungBlood.

First row right: Foundations from uma cosmetics, MUA, Lumene, Langé, Clarins, NYX, ELF, bareMakeup, HelenaRubenstein, IsaDora and some asian BB creams. 

Middle row left: Single eye shadows and duo palette from ELF, Lumene, Freedom Makeup, Milani, MAC; Model co, Clinique. 

Middle row right: Small eye shadow palette, color tattoo, single eyeshadows, cream eye shadow,  from Sephora (see earlier blog post for review), Maybelline, IsaDora, DAMS, Revlon, Glossybox

Bottom row left: Blush, highlighter, bronzer both singles and small palettes from ELF, IsaDora, everyday minerals, MakeUp Revolution, Revlon, La Femme, Sleek, NARS; Catrice, Too Faced, Tarte.

Bottom row right: Single blushes from Freedom makeup, everyday minerals, ELF, essence, Glossybox, NICKA K, So Susan

On the side of Moppe I have an magazine holder where I have larger eyeshadow palettes, body spray and a travel bag with face products. 


So there is part 3 of my makeup collections, next I will show you what I have in IKEA Helmer ... so stay tuned and thank you for reading.


Take care, Suss

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar